Hillsong United - Hosanna

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Me being - a purpose driven son

He fell to his knees, cried out loud, tore his clothes and shaved all the hair on his body.

I've completed my 40 days discipleship training. i took alittle longer than 40 days though.
haha. but that's besides the point.

it has been pretty rough, this 40 days.
i know that Satan has been trying hard to stop me, always helping me find excuses like tired, lazy or even using my psp to tempt me when i'm preparing myself for the day's lesson.

oh well. i feel kinda relieved that i've finally completed the book, and i really encourage everyone to go through this discipleship training.

just give Him 40 days of your time and grow in Him.

lessons being taught are those that i'll pass on to my disciplers in future.
so, what's next?

Srimal passed me this book 2 months back, the time when i was persecuted at work.
nearly went into DB due to carelessness. (well, thats besides the point)

yea, i'd probably start on it this coming week.
eventhough its tiring and stuff reading. and reading not being the things that Dennis would do.
but i know that this is the time where i am able to grow in the Lord the most.
NS is really a very difficult time for me. but its a process God wants me to go through, and hopefully before i know it, it'll finish.

i've been serving for nearly 9 months now. the longest amount of time i 'work for a company'.
but i'm still learning to take things step by step. not wanting to stress myself out too much.

the end of this week will mark the start of my 10th month serving. woohoo?
haha. premature counting down.

do pray for me.

No comments: